Bifrost Announces Slot Auction Liquidity Protocol SALP, Weekly Report 51
- Add Google Analysis to Dapp
- Optimize the display of unlogged status
- Optimize network switching
- Optimize bottom style white space
- Home jump link repair
- DOT minting vDOT asset display
- Hover status repair
- Repair the problem of calling Flexible Fee Swap when there is no Native Token
- Business logic and style bug fixes
Bifrost Asgard CC4
- Merge the latest dependencies of Substrate and redeploy CC4 Testnet
- Fix the problem of Flexible Fee Swap transaction not calculating existential deposit
- Vesting module testing
- Mint Incentive module testing
- Generate Parachain Genesis
- Subql and Faucet upgrade with Substrate
- IOST Bridge fix and develop dumux-js-iost module
- Add SALP Function Description
- Subscription Functionality Module
- CSS visual effect optimization
- SALP API service development and access
- Deployment of local Kusama Testnet
- SALP chapter added to Bifrost Wiki
- On April 19, Bifrost partnered with SubQuery to provide developers with productized infrastructure, multi-functional data, API insights and analytics services at https://bifrost-finance.medium.com/1111dfcefafc
- Bifrost and Patract have entered into a strategic partnership, with Patract providing professional tools and technical support to provide friendly support and assistance to Bifrost in Wasm contract support, details.
- On April 21, Bifrost released SALP, a Slot Aution Liquidity Protocol, to unlock the liquidity of locked KSM/DOT in users’ participation in Parachain Crowdloan by generating derivatives. The aim is to significantly improve the capital utilization of Crowdloan participants and provide the opportunity to participate in Crowdloan without lockup, thus increasing the probability of successful bidding in Parachain and reducing the cost of Parachain bidding. Details: https://bifrost-finance.medium.com/c7566fe6cf83
- On April 21, OKEx invited Bifrost co-founder Lurpis to be a guest of OKEx AMA, to share with the theme KUSAMA Slot Auction is ready to start, how Bifrost can run and win the track of releasing liquidity, details.
What is Bifrost?
Bifrost is the Polkadot Ecological DeFi basic protocol. It is committed to becoming an infrastructure for staked assets to provide liquidity. Bifrost launched derivatives vToken for Staking and Polkadot Parachain Slot (Crowdloan). It has obtained $2.15M in fund-raising from NGC, SNZ, DFG, CMS and other institutions and Web3 Foundation Grant. It is also a member of Substrate Builders Program and Web3 Bootcamp.
vToken can optimize transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, DApp, DEX, CEX, and realize the transfer channel of stake rights such as staking and Crowdloan through vToken, realize the risk hedging of stake assets, and expand scenarios such as vToken as collateral for lending, its staking reward part of the interest can be offset to achieve low-interest loans.