- Rococo Runtime code synchronization & testing
- IOST Bridge trading test
- Ethereum BatchDeposit contract development & deployment
- Validator Key and Withdrawal Key separated storage plan and reorganized ETH 2.0 Deposit Json
- Deploy Gnosis multi-sign contract and transfer vETH contract management administrator authority
- Graphql data access
- Ethereum blockchain transaction synchronization service development & deployment
- vETH interface service development & deployment
- vETH reward collection contract development & testing
- vETH reward clearing service design & development & testing
- Integrated Uniswap fast transaction function
- Develop Liquidity Drop function
- As of December 25, the Bifrost vETH minting airdrop has reached 1,463.462 vETH minting, and a total of 40,815 BNCs have been distributed. The event will end in 5 days. Click to view https://bifrost-finance.medium.com/veth-mint-drop-tutorial-53455dfc81e7
- On December 21st, Maarten, the Telegram Manager of Bifrost, attended an AMA and answered questions about the Slash, voting mechanism, Bifrost Staking advantages and AMM swap poll that questioners are concerned about. The details of the AMA are reviewed: https://link.medium.com/HvoWOCwlqcb
- On December 23rd, Lurpis, the co-founder of Bifrost, attended the Sanya International Blockchain Technology Innovation Summit, at the roundtable forum 4 “Polkadot Opens a New Era of chains Interconnection. Where are the future opportunities? “It said that in the DeFi field, the derivatives track may explode. Live recap: https://play.yunxi.tv/pages/d56694d696e04576b7375842caea781e?openId=oY3Tsvkn61FIfsOjEgPdCMekIjxk#/
- On December 23, in the Decentralised community sharing, Maarten expressed his views on the issues raised by partners on Bifrost vETH MintDrop revenue, PLO liquidity pool vDOT sales and other issues. Review of AMA details: http://bit.ly/3piAYw6
- This weekend, Bifrost, as the sponsor of the first Rust China Conf, participated in the exhibition and introduced Bifrost at the conference. In addition, Jamie Deng, the core developer of Bifrost, as a lecturer, will share the keynote speech “Simplifying Rust Code with Process Macros” at 9:50 on the 27th. Watch live: https://live.bilibili.com/22671598
What is Bifrost ?
Bifrost is a Polkadot Ecosystem DeFi infrastructure protocol that aims to become an infrastructure for providing Staking liquidity, and currently offers a derivative vToken for Staking and Polkadot Lease Offering (PLO). It is also a member of the Substrate Builders Program and Web3 Bootcamp. vToken can optimise transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, DApp, DEX and CEX.
vToken can optimise transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, DApp, DEX and CEX. vToken can be used to realise the transfer channel of governance right such as Staking and PLO to hedge the risk of Staking assets. In extended scenarios such as when vToken is used as collateral for lending, the staking proceeds can offset part of the interest and realise low-interest lending.