Bifrost records query is now live on July 31, with BNC rewards details available through apps.vtoken.io. BNC is expected to be distributed on-chain this week. According to the roadmap, Bifrost will go live in five phases, and after the BNC distribution is complete, the following process will take place in sequence via Runtime on-chain upgrades.
1. Deployment of the Coucil Committee
2. Deploy Democracy Referendum Governance
3. Deploy the Technical Committee module
4. Identify the first members of the Coucil and Technical Committee
5. Enter POA governance phase
6. remove Sudo Super Admin
7. Launch vsKSM and vsBond to open referendum transfers
8. Go live with SALP protocol
9. BNC opens transfer proposal initiation and enters referendum
More details on the go-live steps and roadmap will be announced in the near future.
Bifrost Dapp & Dashboard
- Dapp 2.0.1 page UI update completed
- SALP chain APO docking completed
- SALP and SWAP testing and bug modification
- Bifrost.js update
- vsBond marketplace module reworked
- RoadMap module
- BNC detailed query function online
- Users connected to the plug-in, click on the focus of the input when the floating layer can be directly clicked on the address automatically converted
- If the input address is not in Boca format and cannot be converted, the address will be marked in red to indicate that it is not correct
- Fix the problem of inconsistent display of Bifrost addresses in Dapp
- Automatic address conversion
- Replace mock data with real requests
- API access to verify the main network data
- Adaptation of mobile terminal
- Add contact Modal
- Add Asgard CC4 and main network switching function to the network
- Add .well known/security.txt
- Scroll optimization
- Dashboard type upgrade
- IOST Bridge Test
- Update vsbond-auction moudle
- Mobility mining moudle development
- XCMP communication restrictions and Parity follow up
- SALP revamp commit
- Integration testing salp process
- fix salp benchmark breaking
- snow bridge testing and technical analysis
- test bifrost alarm monitoring solution
- Update subql currency modul
- Update bifrost.json
- Added KSM as a function module for BNC to start chargeback assets before transfer
- Grafana monitoring optimization
- On July 29th, Subscan supports the Bifrost mainnet query. By logging into bifrost.subscan.io, you can check the data and Token status on the blockchain of Bifrost’s mainnet. In the future, Bifrost will cooperate more deeply with Subscan to embed the auction liquidity portal into the Subscan Crowdloan page, so that on-chain users using Subscan can easily compare the auction data of parachains and support the staking of desired projects, and minting derivatives to hedge the opportunity cost during the staking period.
- On July 29, Bifrost Discord has created an exclusive Discord channel under the name Asgardian for voters who participated in the Bifrost Kusama Crowdloan. All those who voted for Bifrost in the Crowdloan can contact the Bifrost Discord Admin to verify their access to the group.
- On July 30, Bifrost Dapp launched the BNC record query function. After clicking the query, you can see the details of BNC awards issued for different periods of participation. If there is a clear date, that is, the rewards have been issued to the address, the rest marked as undistributed, will be issued after the specific date. (Rewards after June 10, 2021 are currently undistributed). Bifrost Dapp: https://apps.vtoken.io
What is Bifrost?
Bifrost is the Polkadot Ecological DeFi basic protocol. It is committed to becoming an infrastructure for staked assets to provide liquidity. Bifrost launched derivatives vToken for Staking and Polkadot Parachain Slot (Crowdloan). It has obtained $2.15M in fund-raising from NGC, SNZ, DFG, CMS and other institutions and Web3 Foundation Grant. It is also a member of Substrate Builders Program and Web3 Bootcamp.
vToken can optimize transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, DApp, DEX, CEX, and realize the transfer channel of stake rights such as staking and Crowdloan through vToken, realize the risk hedging of stake assets, and expand scenarios such as vToken as collateral for lending, its staking reward part of the interest can be offset to achieve low-interest loans.