Bifrost Asgard CC4
- Study how Runtime compiles to WASM execution
- polkadot.js integration
- SALP complete docker-compose configuration file writing
- SALP API development and front-end interfacing
- Investigate Patract related products and WASM contract features
- Deploy load balancing server, support cross-region load balancing
- Substrate code update merge
- Merge the code of Zenlink v0.3
- Bifrost Faucet optimization and operation maintenance
- bifrost-subql bugfix and synchronize Asgard cc4 blocks
- Uploaded SubQuery Exploer
- Vesting module development and unit testing
- Fix vKSM & KSM Price
- AssetDrawer locked icon
- Real-time balance update
- Transfer / Mint / Redeem callback optimization
- Mobile Mobile adaptation
- Flexible fee bugfix
- Zenlink Swap pooling and debugging
- Transaction Waiting status delayed exit
- On April 13 Bifrost Dapp Beta was launched, Bifrost Dapp is the official interactive interface for all Bifrost services. Users can conveniently implement operations such as casting, redemption, exchange, cross-chaining of derivatives, as well as view their derivative assets and earnings in real time, details: https://apps.vtoken.io
- It is great to see the release of the public Beta version of DEX by Zenlink, a Polka Eco partner. Bifrost and Zenlink have already established cooperation on the vToken derivatives liquidity pool, integrating the Zenlink dex module that can support assets across chains. In the mock trading competition session of this first public test of Zenlink, taps received the test Token BNC as an exchange coin for test trading. At the end of the event, the top 10 with the most BNC test coins will split the prize pool of 1000 BNCs, details: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/ACkOPf9gZOpIhks5oSlXSA
- Bifrost has partnered with NFT collectible card project PolkaPets to launch Bifrost PolkaPet NFT at BondSwap on April 17 at 4am BST for 0.15 ETH per collectible card, which can also be purchased with $BONDLY tokens. As of this writing, there are 519 Bifrost PolkaPet NFTs left for sale, details: https://opensea.io/assets/0x8cb813bf27dc744fc5fb6ba7515504de45d39e08/27
- The vETH DODO liquidity mining campaign ended, during the campaign period, a total of 147 people provided ETH/vETH liquidity and received 262.007 DLPs, with 688 activations. vETH held coin airdrop involved 600 users, with a total of 1647 activations. Rewards will be issued on April 19 to the activity binding address, details: https://vtoken.io/drop
- Bifrost Product Manager Tyrone confirmed that he will be speaking at Polkadot Decoded on May 20th on the topic of Bifrost SALP Protocol, sharing information about KSM slot bidding liquidity and the benefits it brings to the Polkadot ecosystem.
What is Bifrost?
Bifrost is the Polkadot Ecological DeFi basic protocol. It is committed to becoming an infrastructure for pledged assets to provide liquidity. Bifrost launched derivatives vToken for Staking and Polkadot Parachain Slot (Crowdloan). It has obtained $2.15M in fund-raising from NGC, SNZ, DFG, CMS and other institutions and Web3 Foundation Grant. It is also a member of Substrate Builders Program and Web3 Bootcamp.
vToken can optimize transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, DApp, DEX, CEX, and realize the transfer channel of pledge rights such as staking and Crowdloan through vToken, realize the risk hedging of pledge assets, and expand scenarios such as vToken as collateral for lending, its staking reward part of the interest can be offset to achieve low-interest loans.