Bifrost starts the Polkadot Parachain Rococo test, Weekly Report 21
- Polkadot Parachain Rococo test
- Build Polkadot Relay Chain and Parachain
- Test Parachain access to Polkadot Relay Chain process
- Test Relay Chain and Parachain cross-chain transfer function
- Bifrost to EOS Testnet cross-chain issue debug
- Bifrost Dapp front-end development
- Collect EOS 2.0 block header data for test cases of module bridge-eos, and fix test cases
- Bifrost-eos-relay fixes the problem of repeatedly sending producer schedule
- Web3 Grant acceptance process
- IOST cross-chain transfer bridge module development
- Bifrost long-term contribution plan are launched to encourage devs, community experts, writors and excellent translators to actively participate in Bifrost’s ecological construction. Bifrost will provide a certain number of BNCs to motivate contributors. Please check the link for details. https://wiki.bifrost.finance/zh/contribution/long-term.html
- Write Bifrost recruitment plan. There are three directions: technology, market and community. As long as you are talented, please send your resume to Bifrost’s official email email@example.com and look forward to your joining!
- Less than a week before the end of the Asgard CC2 event, help community members answer questions about account, transfer, and balance. It is planned to gradually organize the activity data in the next week and prepare for the distribution of rewards.
- Next week, we will start to organize the wechat articles and introduce the Bifrost series of five minutes articles.
What is Bifrost ?
Bifrost is the DeFi project for PoS tokens, that include staking and liquidity both. It allows to get vToken for operations and delivering liqidity, plus you got staking rewards all the time your DOT, KSM,EOS or other token blocked by the smart-contract. You get reward from the Day 1 of nomination, without locking periods and can change your, for example, vKSM for KSM any time. BNC is the native token of Bifrost.
vToken can optimize transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, Dapp, DEX, etc. When vToken is used as a collateral for lending, its staking income can offset part of the interest and realize low-interest borrowing.
With vToken you can hedge the risk of locked positions, DeFi & Staking double rewards and leverage Staking and other application scenarios.