Bifrost starts the Second wave of Ambassador Program!
Bifrost is a DeFi cross-chain network for staking and liquidity. Bifrost embraces the Web3.0 developments and builds the best staking service based on Substrate in the Polkadot Ecosystem. We are looking for passionate individuals to make Bifrost stronger.
Join Us! Bifrost is launching the Ambassador Program.
What is Bifrost?
Bifrost is a cross-chain network that provides liquidity for staking. It is developed based on Substrate and built on the Polkadot network. As a DeFi project in the Polkadot ecosystem, Bifrost users can swap PoS Tokens into vTokens through the Bifrost Protocol at any time to obtain Staking rewards and liquidity. Getting rewards from the first day, without any locking periods.
The project has already obtained the Web3 Foundation Grant before completing this round of seed funding and is also a member of the Substrate Builders Program under Parity and Web3 Bootcamp.
The second wave of Ambassador program has started.
Bifrost started the second wave of recruiting ambassadors. The efficiency and contributions of Bifrost ambassadors inspired the core team to increase the number of Bifrost Ambassadors from 5 to 10 in November — December 2020
We are looking for passionate partners
Bifrost ambassadors are code/community/article/video/event builders. They are the power that brings Bifrost the ability to deliver the platform worldwide.
We need passionate, active individuals who like and understand Bifrost. We can offer monthly payment in BNC for the activity and bonuses for big events and contributions.
Tasks for Ambassador Seclection:
- Welcome and guide newcomers in your local Bifrost community, provide support, build an active community (Telegram/Riot/WeChat/Discord)
- Design Bifrost image, meme or other Bifrost event posters.
- Plan Bifrost events such as online AMA, Interview and attend the international offline Event on behalf of Bifrost if needed.
- Translation of all announcements or Wiki and updates for your channels.
- Make Bifrost topic video, introduce Bifrost via your video channel.
- Design Bifrost Stickers. Need to fit Bifrost’s style.
- According to your own understanding, blog Bifrost on your social network.
- Code Bifrost. Submit code or develop some applications for Bifrost.
Basic Reward of ambassador — 100 BNC per month!
The decision for monthly bonuses is first discussed on Bifrost Ambassador Committee.
- Extra community achievements (Telegram/Riot/WeChat/Discord) — 100/500/1000/5000 members (bots aren’t counted).
- Representation on forums and closed communities. Are you an influencer? Let us know what you can do. 10–500 BNC
- Make articles, tutorials, guides. 50–300 BNC
- Make video content (depending on views). 200–500 BNC
- Meetups online/offline, events and workshops, building a business community. 300–1000 BNC
- Collaborations. Up to 20,000 BNC
- Building products and businesses on Bifrost Network. Up to 20,000 BNC
- Banners/Emoji/Illustrations/Infographics. 30–100 BNC
- Contributing code. You can provide an open-source Github link for bots, Dapps, services, and tooling related contributions and we will reward your contribution after verification. 100–500 BNC
- Finding bugs. You can actively report problems and submitting the bug of Bifrost on Github. Once the problem is checked and solve, your contribution will be discussed on Bifrost Ambassador Committee. 30–500 BNC
- Other huge contributions.
Remember: the final decision depends on Bifrost Ambassador Committee.
How to join the program:
- Fill in this form to apply for the Ambassador program.
- Every candidate will be carefully observed and discussed with the core team in Bifrost Ambassador Committee. This Committee contains the Bifrost staff and community representatives.
- After you are approved, he/she becomes a candidate for 3 months, he/she must show the results and starts with a small reward. This reward will increase fast after the candidate becomes a true Ambassador. Bifrost Ambassadors also get free swag.
- In the case of bad behavior, being rude, or doing no work in your community as Ambassador, he/she can be fired.
- Every Ambassador will have a Google Doc file with contacts and reports.
- The committee has a Google Doc file with payments to all Ambassadors, the budget will be spent and used honestly and transparently.
- Ambassador Committee reviews all docs biweekly.
- We have a longer call every two weeks, for every Ambassador and deliver them news, tasks, asking for their work and share the good vibes.
- Rewards will be delivered every one month.
5 Ambassadors for September — November (Finished)
Monthly Budget for the first wave Ambassadors 1500 BNC. The budget is established one time per 1 month on Bifrost Ambassador Committee.
10 Ambassadors for November-December
Monthly Budget for the second wave Ambassadors 2800 BNC. The budget is established one time per 1 month on Bifrost Ambassador Committee.
Bifrost Ambassador Program sarts in collaboration with Polkadot Ecosystem PromoTeam.
What is the PromoTeam?
PromoTeam — is the international team of Polkadot fans with experience in different activities: sales growth, business communications and strategy, promotion, advertising, mathematics, programming, entrepreneurship, and many others. Our main task — increase the value of the Substrate ecosystem by involving many people focused on scaling the product and community. Our goal — to give the Polkadot and Substrate community the real utility to promote Substrate projects.
What is Bifrost ?
Bifrost is the DeFi project for PoS tokens, that include both staking and liquidity. It is developed based on Substrate and built on the Polkadot network. As a DeFi project in the Polkadot ecosystem, Bifrost users can swap PoS Tokens into vTokens through the Bifrost Protocol at any time to obtain Staking rewards and liquidity. Getting rewards from the first day, without any locking periods. BNC is the native token of Bifrost. vToken can optimize transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, Dapp, DEX, etc. When vToken is used as a collateral for lending, it’s staking income can offset part of the interest and realize low-interest borrowing.