- Streamline and compress Rococo Runtime preparing for Rococo v1
- Update Bifrost cumulus parachain to the latest
- Bifrost access local relay chain test
- Upgrading of bidder mortgage rate algorithm in vote bidding market
- vETH transaction record synchronization service optimization
- vETH clearing service optimization, bug fix
- vETH second batch of multisig Deposit completed
- GraphQL interface optimization
- vETH Staking Reward Claim contract deployment and online
- MongoDB slow query optimization
- Loopring Liquidity page development & launch
- Bifrost Dapp completes general details
Language switching page
Increase in revenue and locked content Token details page
Supplement to sort out the types of historical records on chain
Global result feedback floating layer
- Bifrost Dapp PLO modification design & detailed discussion
- On January 4, Bifrost and Loopring announced a strategic cooperation, which activated the first phase of the 14-day vETH liquidity mining on January 7. At the online AMA on January 5th, the two sides of CEOs shared their views on the Layer-2, how to play the event, and the outlook for the new year 2021, focusing on the cooperation of liquidity mining. AMA reviews: https://m.huoxing24.com/liveshare/24309250
- On January 7, Bifrost vETH launched the online Loopring liquidity Mining and Swap Tournament. As of 7 pm on the 8th, the liquidity of the vETH/ETH AMM fund pool has reached $1,226,082.67 with 108.19% APR, and the 24-hour trading volume has reached $476,218.915. For details of participation, please review vETH Liquidity Mining Tutorial.
- Announce the list of winners on Twitter Bifrost x Zenlink airdrop: https://shimo.im/sheets/Y3nPcuONFwMhhcAK/L4oE4/ According to the rules of the event, the winners this time are randomly selected and the BNC rewards will be issued within 10 working days.
- On January 7, Lurpis, the co-founder of Bifrost, was invited to attend the 2020 FAT BlockChain Value Era, Industry Summit Forum and Awards Ceremony. Lurpis stated that the Polkadot slot auction in 2021 is a hot spot, but for project parties and users, risks and opportunities coexist. In addition, Bifrost was awarded the most popular project in the community in 2020.
- On January 9, Bifrost product manager Tyrone was invited to participate in the Leaders Alliance online AMA. He shared the highlights of the first cooperation between Polkadot and Ethereum Layer 2 and introduced how Bifrost’s liquidity derivative vETH participates in liquidity mining and other details.
What is Bifrost ?
Bifrost is a Polkadot Ecosystem DeFi infrastructure protocol that aims to become an infrastructure for providing Staking liquidity, and currently offers a derivative vToken for Staking and Polkadot Lease Offering (PLO). It is also a member of the Substrate Builders Program and Web3 Bootcamp. vToken can optimise transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, DApp, DEX and CEX.
vToken can optimise transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, DApp, DEX and CEX. vToken can be used to realise the transfer channel of governance right such as Staking and PLO to hedge the risk of Staking assets. In extended scenarios such as when vToken is used as collateral for lending, the staking proceeds can offset part of the interest and realise low-interest lending.