Monthly Report | DOT Liquid Staking has reached its ATH & the brand new Docs Section is Live!
• Added Stable Swap module
• Fixed the issue of decreasing total supply of BNC
• Adjusted parameters and permissions of OpenGov
• SLPx now supports custom setting of vToken receiving address
• vGLMR/vMOVR now supports xcm-v3 automatic confirmation logic
• Optimized and iterated vsToken buyback
• Adapted SLPx Swap to Bifrost Stable Swap
• Fixed manual confirmation data for SALP and optimized manual confirmation logic
• SLPx mint now supports adding remark information.
- Focusing on liquidity derivatives, the total vDOT staking volume has reached 1,300,000, with a monthly growth rate of 30.76%.
- Staying on LSD, the total vBNC minting volume has exceeded 6,000,000, with a monthly growth rate of 10.22%.
- The total value locked (TVL) of Bifrost this month is $38,000,121.
- Bifrost has initiated a community discussion on asset registration for xcvToken on the Moonbeam and Moonriver networks through the Moonbeam App client. This includes xcvKSM, xcvMOVR, and xcvBNC. Successful asset registration will allow users to perform cross-functionality between xcvToken and Bifrost using the Moonbeam App. The discussion is currently ongoing at the following links:
- On August 10th, the Polkadot wallet Nova Wallet launched compatibility with Bifrost Polkadot’s governance feature. Users can now directly participate in Bifrost Polkadot governance using Nova Wallet.
For more details, please refer to: https://twitter.com/NovaWalletApp/status/1689627505500782592
- On August 22nd, the Bifrost Community provided 700,000 BNC liquidity to the HydraDX Omnipool through governance, while also listing BNC on the Omnipool. Users can now experience liquidity provision and swap functions for BNC using the HydraDX App. For more details on the proposal, please refer to: bifrost.subsquare.io/democracy/referenda/61
- Bifrost Wiki has officially been renamed as Bifrost Docs, and the documentation layout has been reorganized. The new updates include a Quick Start guide for various functionalities, the latest Tokenomics of BNC, an introduction to Bifrost OpenGov, and information on community activities. Explore Bifrost Docs HERE.
- On August 5th, Bifrost co-founder Lurpis was invited to the Polkadot 2.0 Power Tour Hangzhou hosted by PolkaWorld. As a co-organizer, Bifrost and an ecosystem of Builders explain and discuss how Polkadot 2.0 enables greater efficiency and flexibility.
- On August 9th, the third round of Bifrost Chinese Community Zealy Sprint List Tasks will be launched, where you can accumulate XP experience by completing various fun and easy tasks, and have a chance to share the 1,800 BNC
- On August 10th, Lurpis, co-founder of Bifrost, and other project guests joined AIWeb3DAO for an in-depth discussion on the current progress of Polkadot Eco and how to build and develop Polkadot Eco—and shared the characteristics and advantages of their respective projects.
- On August 24th, in order to provide a better communication channel for Chinese users, Bifrost established the Discord Chinese community, which you are welcome to join. Here users can learn about the latest project news, technical details, eco-cooperation, etc. Users can also participate in a series of exciting community activities and win rewards.
- On August 28, the Bifrost Chinese Discord Community Giveaway event was launched. As long as you join the Bifrost Chinese Discord Community and complete the verification, you can participate in a series of giveaway events and share 7,000 BNC token rewards.
Raindrop users will have exclusive rewards!