Staking + Nomination, are you ready for the 1/50 Validator? Weekly Report 19
• Develop a Rust version of the client biftost-xt
• Deploy the latest bifrost-eos-relay to EOS Jungle 3 Testnet
• Count EOS <=> Bifrost cross-chain times
• Developed Asgard CC2 Rewards statistics page
• Fix dashboard assets bug
• Fix proxy validator runtime bug
• Upgrade Asgard CC2 runtime & chain spec
- Online official website 2.0 white theme
• Twitter: 4,866
• Telegram: 1,034
- WeChat community: 2,025
• On July 21, the Bifrost Asgard CC2 Node Competition was officially launched. The number of nodes in the 4 hours after the event exceeded 200, and the number of overseas nodes was significantly higher than that of CC1. As of July 25, the number of nodes has exceeded 600+ nodes, with a long running time up to 1,217,694 minutes.
• On July 24th, Validator opened its campaign with a total of 50 seats. Currently, a total of 20 seats are open. There are 47 nodes in the unelected queue and 56 nominations. According to the stability of the network, the Validator will open at a rate of 10 per day.
• The overseas Russian Telegram community has been successfully built, and the translation of Russian Medium articles will be launched next week.
• Node, Validator, and EOS cross-chain activities Wiki documents have all been written, the document link: https://wiki.bifrost.finance/zh/help/node-general-tutorial.html
- Carry out overseas node publicity this week, contact Twitter, Telegram and many DeFi platforms to complete the pre-event publicity work.
What is Bifrost ?
Bifrost is the DeFi project for PoS tokens, that include staking and liquidity both. It allows to get vToken for operations and delivering liqidity, plus you got staking rewards all the time your DOT, KSM,EOS or other token blocked by the smart-contract. You get reward from the Day 1 of nomination, without locking periods and can change your, for example, vKSM for KSM any time. BNC is the native token of Bifrost.
vToken can optimize transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, Dapp, DEX, etc. When vToken is used as a collateral for lending, its staking income can offset part of the interest and realize low-interest borrowing.
With vToken you can hedge the risk of locked positions, DeFi & Staking double rewards and leverage Staking and other application scenarios.