- Rococo v1 code merging and local verification ensure that the local process is smooth, and it can be connected to Rococo v1 for parachain testing in time.
- Completed Vote Bidding Module development and unit testing.
- Parachain auction derivatives PLO Liquidity vsToken module design.
- ETH 2.0 multi-signature Deposit contract verification.
- ETH 2.0 testnet Validator deployment and process review.
- Support Uniswap quick transaction option.
- Display historical transaction records of minting.
- vETH minting supports WalletConnect protocol, compatible with mainstream wallet scan code login.
- vETH chain data synchronization and filtering (calculation of coin age)
- vETH income clearing function and settlement contract development.
- vETH chain data GraphQL interface.
- As of December 18th, Bifrost vETH MintDrop is counting down 11 days. The trading volume of vETH climbed to USD 84,204.54, and a total of 25,698 BNCs were issued. Bifrost minting airdrop event participation details:https://bifrost.finance/drop
- On December 16, Bifrost × Crypto Royals held an AMA in the overseas Telegram community. Maarten, the head of Bifrost Telegram Manager, introduced and answered Bifrost related questions in detail. AMA review: https://link.medium.com/WvgGgV8akcb
- On December 18th, Tyrone, the product manager of Bifrost, participated in the AMA invitation of the Cryptography community at Telegram, and shared the development of Bifrost at this stage and plans for the next stage.
- This Sunday, the Substrate Hackthon initiated by DoraHacks will be held in Hangzhou. Hundreds of development engineers and designers will complete or perfect the project Demo in this competition. In addition, Bifrost also will sponsor and attend the Hackthon, and act as a judge to guide the live Hackers’ Demo.
- December 19, Substrate Hackthon Hangzhou Station
- December 21, TwentyOne Crypto Telegram online AMA
- December 22-December 23, Cointelegraph Chinese & Nova Sanya Blockchain Week
- December 26-December 27 ,Rust China Conference Shenzhen Station
What is Bifrost ?
Bifrost is a Polkadot Ecosystem DeFi infrastructure protocol that aims to become an infrastructure for providing Staking liquidity, and currently offers a derivative vToken for Staking and Polkadot Lease Offering (PLO). It is also a member of the Substrate Builders Program and Web3 Bootcamp. vToken can optimise transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, DApp, DEX and CEX.
vToken can optimise transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, DApp, DEX and CEX. vToken can be used to realise the transfer channel of governance right such as Staking and PLO to hedge the risk of Staking assets. In extended scenarios such as when vToken is used as collateral for lending, the staking proceeds can offset part of the interest and realise low-interest lending.