- Build Rococo v1 locally and integrate and test with Zenlink cross-chain module
- Iterate and upgrade Bifrost.js
- Reboot with Rococo v1 and resubmit Proposal
- Asgard CC4 relay chain and Collator node build
- Update PLO Liquidity Grant proposal
- Mint Drop 2 testing and deployment online
- Bifrost’s Mint Drop 2 launched on February 8, 2021 at 2pm (UTC+8) with a total of 500,000 BNC. Check the event tutorial.
- On February 3, Bifrost Product Manager Tryone was invited to participate in an online AMA hosted by DFG Club to talk the topic of Enjoy Polkadot endless imagination. During the Polkadot auction session,he stated that Bifrost will bid for the upcoming Kusama and Polkadot in the centralized and decentralized communities, there will be simultaneous announcements and many centralized exchanges will enter the market to support. Therefore, before the official bidding starts, we will also cooperate with a number of institutions to publicize and conduct multiple AMA activities We participate in the bidding rules.
- The 60th Golden Salon, organized by Jinse Media, invites multiple projects in the Polkadot ecology to share the Polkadot slot auction and what impact will it have on the future ecology. Lurpis, co-founder of Bifrost, shared the topic in the speech: How to bid for slots to maximize revenue? From the card slot auction reward rules, the opportunity cost of participating in the lock-up and the quality of the parachain project, these three dimensions will take you to analyze the Polkadot card slot auction.
- The 499 Block Polkadot Family video live special invited Polkadot Eco and PolkaWorld’s friends to share together to build Web3 or challenge Ethereum? Regarding the question of whether Polkadot can realize the upgrade of DeFi, what innovative applications will Polkadot ecology make on DeFi? Tryone said that new innovations will be built around the POS consensus mechanism. At present, the indicators used to roughly measure the strength of a project are through the “TVL total value locked” (TVL total value locked). Bifrost launched the PLO Liquidity protocol, which will provide other parachains with vsDOT and vsKSM (Voucher Slot DOT/KSM) derivatives to solve the liquidity problem of DOT and KSM during the slot auction process.
- On February 5th, the Telegram online sharing event organized by Kucoin invited Tryone to share the card slot and card slot bidding plan on Kucoin. According to Bifrost’s plan, 2.25% of BNCs may be used for KSM card slot auctions.
What is Bifrost?
Bifrost is the Polkadot Ecological DeFi basic protocol. It is committed to becoming an infrastructure for pledged assets to provide liquidity. It has launched a derivative vToken for Staking and Polkadot Parachain Slot (PLO). It has obtained $2.15M in fund-raising from NGC, SNZ, DFG, CMS and other institutions and Web3 Foundation Grant. It is also a member of Substrate Builders Program and Web3 Bootcamp.
vToken can optimize transactions in multiple scenarios such as DeFi, DApp, DEX, CEX, and realize the transfer channel of pledge rights such as staking and PLO through vToken, realize the risk hedging of pledge assets, and expand scenarios such as vToken as collateral for lending, its staking reward part of the interest can be offset to achieve low-interest loans.